LIVE ON THE TERRACE
Would you like to be the winner of two cocktails of your choice and a gourmet tasting experience?
Have fun at Corso Terrace and win! All you have to do is to take a picture on our Live on the Terrace series. Whether it’s a colorful cocktail, a delicious meal, a photo of the band, or the beautiful panorama, capture your favorite moment and follow these steps:
1. Upload the photo to your Instagram account,
2. Use the #liveontheterrace hashtag under the photo
3. Tag @icbudapest on the photo
4. Follow @icbudapest on Instagram
Once you have completed the steps above, all you have to do is collect likes and wait for the final vote! The two most-liked photos will get to the next round, where the followers will be the ones choosing the winner in the form of an Instagram story poll. Do not forget that you can upload multiple pictures. Submit your photos until 25th August, 2018 and stay tuned until the final vote on 26th August, 2019.
Participation in the game implies the automatic acceptance of the rules of the contest. Learn more:
Contest Terms and Conditions
(hereinafter: Terms and Conditions)
The contest (hereinafter: ‘Contest’) is organized by the Mansion Danube Hungary Limited Liability Company (company registration number 01-09-873824, registered address: 1052 Budapest, Apáczai Csere János street 12-14.) (hereinafter: ‘Organizer’).
I. Participation in the Contest
- Personal conditions of participation a. The contest is open to applicants who do not fall into categories mentioned in section I.1.b., who are not legally incapacitated, who are legal residents of Hungary, are 18 years of age or older, and who are natural persons (hereinafter: ‘Contestant’).b. The following people may not take part in the Contest: The employees, affiliates of the Organizer and other employees, affiliates of “InterContinental Budapest” and “Corso Restaurant and Bar”, furthermore the close relatives of these people whom are defined by the section 685. § b) of Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (hereinafter: “Civil Code”). Besides, people involved in the preparations and conducting of the Contest on behalf of the Organizer are excluded from the participation, as well as the close relatives of these people whom are defined by section 685. § b) of the Civil Code.
- Material conditions of participation a. Any Contestant, who has a public, non-business, own Instagram account for personal purposes (hereinafter: “Instagram Account”) may participate in the Contest, provided that he or she is identifiable based on the profile. The Organizer cannot be held liable for any consequences caused by the sameness of names, or for any other mistakes in the process of the winner’s identification. The Contest is free of charge for the Contestants and it does not entail any purchase obligation.
- Method of participation in the Contest a. The participation in the Contest shall be done by establishing a ‘Follow’ relationship with the Organizer’s Instagram profile (@icbudapest) – operated exclusively by the Organizer – and by taking one or more photos (hereinafter: ‘Photo’) at the Corso Restaurant & Bar’s Live on the Terrace event series as per it is set forth in this Terms and Conditions. The Photo shall be uploaded by the Contestants to their own Instagram Account by tagging the @icbudapest account on the Photo, tagging Corso Restaurant and Bar as the location, and using the #liveontheterrace hashtag.b. Photos must meet the following conditions in order to enter the competition:
– Must be uploaded between the period of 14th August, 2019 (11:00 AM) and 25th August, 2019 (00:00 PM);
– it shall not be subject of infringement of personal rights, in particular violating the right to facial likeness;
– it shall not be capable of inducing racial, ethnic, religious, ideological, gender or political disagreements or provoking severe or widespread opposition;
-it shall not contain violent or any other scenes or statements that adversely affect the development of children;
-it shall not contain any pornographic, obscene, vulgar or defamatory content;
– it shall not contain any negative statements regarding the Organizer, InterContinental or the Corso brands;
– it shall not contain logos, pictures, messages related to the Organizer’s competitors;
– it shall not encourage the use of substances harmful to health;
– it shall not contain surreptitious or overt advertising;
– it shall not be unrelated to the subject or title of the promotion, it shall not be subject of plagiarism.
– it shall not contain incitement to crime, misconduct, or other violation of law;
– it shall not contain any information obtained in a manner prohibited by the Law on the Prohibition of Unlawful or Unfair Market Conduct and Restrictions of Competition, or trade secrets, patents and trademarks, and communications contrary to the Data Protection Act;
– it shall not violate the appreciation of natural, historical, scientific or cultural values;
– it shall not contain any part of the security equipment of the facility;
– it shall not contravene the provisions of any other law, nor violate generally accepted moral norms, or good taste.The Organizer reserves the right to review the uploaded Photos for compliance with this clause at any stage of the Contest and to make decisions thereon at its sole discretion. If the Organizer determines that the uploaded Photo is in conflict with this clause, the Photo and the uploading Contestant shall be excluded from the Contest. The Organizer disclaims all liability for damages that may be caused by uploading a Photo that violates this clause.c. A Contestant who shares at least one Photo according to the conditions stated above in section I.3.a., participates in the Contest (hereinafter: ‘Participation’) and acknowledges that he or she is bound by all provisions of this Terms and Conditions.d. Contestants who violate the morals of the Contest and participate in the Contest with mass-generated Instagram profiles or Instagram profiles including non-existing people in order to increase their chances of winning by deceptive behavior, shall be excluded from the Contest by the sole discretion of the Organizer. Such Contestants include, for example, people coordinating their actions to win prizes and combine the performances of multiple individuals under one name, thereby depriving other Contestants of rules of fair play. Individuals who enter the Contest with false information in order to fraudulently increase their chances of winning are also subject to exclusion. Contestants who exhibit unfair conduct as defined in this section shall be liable for any damage caused to the Organizer in connection with the Contest.e. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any failure to participate in the Contest due to system overload, interruption of the Internet connection, or any other technical fault or obstacle.
II. Execution of the Contest
- The first phase of the Contest a. During the first phase of the Contest, the 2 (two) Photos that have received the highest number of likes until midnight on 25th August, 2019, will be highlighted from the Photos completing all the criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions. To avoid any confusion, the Organizer states that only the likes that the Contestant receives on the first, originally uploaded Photo to the Contestant’s own Instagram Account are considered relevant, thus likes gained through re-uploading or re-sharing the Photo, or sharing thereof by other users, shall be not considered relevant to the Contest.
- The second phase of the Contest a. In the second phase of the Contest, the Organizer will share the two Photos highlighted in line with the previous section on its Instagram profile (@icbudapest) with the Instagram Story function (‘Story’) and create a poll in its Instagram story where the followers and visitors of @icbudapest are able to submit their votes. The Photo receiving more likes until midnight on 25th August, 2019, wins the competition. The Organizer will announce the winner by sharing the winning Photo and tagging the Contestant at the Instagram profile of @icbudapest. The Contestant uploading the Photo that received more votes on the poll will be the winner of the Contest as per this Terms and Conditions, and thereby qualifies to the prize specified below.
- Notifying the winning Contestant, receiving the Prize a. The winner of the Contest will be entitled to 2 (two) cocktails of their choice from the current range of ‘Corso Restaurant and Bar’, and 1 Gourmet Tasting Package to consume in ‘Corso Restaurant and Bar’ (hereinafter: ‘Prize’).b. After the completion of the poll specified in section II.2.a., the Organizer will send a private message from the Instagram account of @icbudapest to the profile sharing the winning Photo within 30 (thirty) days, in which it notifies the Contestant on winning the Contest and on the method of redeeming the Prize.c. If the winning Contestant does not reply to the message within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving @icbudapest’s message or indicates in his reply that he or she does not intend to accept the Prize, the other Contestant participating in the poll named in section II.2.a., will be eligible for the Prize. If the second place Contestant does not respond within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving @icbudapest’s message or indicates that he or she does not wish to receive the Prize, the Contest will be terminated without anyone qualifying for the Prize.d. The winning Contestant can redeem his Prize depending on the capacity of ‘Corso Restaurant and Bar’, upon prior reservation via telephone at +36 1 327 6428. In order to receive the Prize, the winning Contestant must present the message from @icbudapest notifying on winning the Contest. The Organizer does not check the authenticity of the message presented, and disclaims any responsibility for the access to the message by anyone other than the Contestant.e. The Organizer fully disclaims all liability for any damage arising out of the use of the Prize in any way.
III. Miscellaneous provisions
- Personal data management
a. The Organizer does not process any personal data in connection with the Contest or this Terms and Conditions.
a. By participating, each Contestant agrees, without any conditions, financial considerations or time limit, that the Organizer may use the Photo or Photos uploaded by the Contestants, in its promotional materials, including its own social media platforms by tagging the Contestant’s Instagram name as a photo credit, even if the use is not related to the Contest.
a. The personal income tax payable on the Contest shall be paid by the Organizer.
a. The Contestant is responsible for creating, maintaining and incurring any and all technical and other conditions necessary to participate in the Contest and he or she shall bear all costs in relation thereto. The Contestant is also responsible for providing the technical conditions (e.g. travel to the site, accommodation, etc.) required to receive the Prize and to bear any costs incurred in connection therewith at his or her side.
a. For any damages that may arise in connection with the Contest, the participation therein, the Prize or the redemption thereof the Organizer – taking into account the limitations set forth in section 6: §526 of the Civil Code – excludes any liability.
- General Provisions
a. The operator of Instagram is not involved in sponsoring or managing the Contest described in the Terms and Conditions.
b. The Organizer reserves the right to unilaterally amend any provision of this Terms and Conditions at any time. The amendment shall enter into force upon publication of the amendments of this Terms and Conditions on the http://corso.hu/etterem/live-on-the-terrace-nyeremenyjatek/ website.
c. If you have any questions, uncertainties or complaints about the Contest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Issues not governed by this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Hungarian legislation in force.
e. This Terms and Conditions was prepared also in Hungarian. In case of any discrepancy between this English version and the Hungarian version, the Hungarian version shall prevail.
- Personal data management
Budapest, 2019. August 14.
Mansion Danube Hungary Limited Liability Company